Emmanuel Lionnel Thes, an Ivorian and a young dynamic African leader wins the Best Diaspora Talent & Young Leader Award at The 5th edition of the African Talent Awards. Which took place at the Treichville Palace of Culture, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire on Sunday, 19th December, 2021. Emmanuel has integrated several African youth movements to motivate young people to share his ideas. His ambition is to build a strong “smart” team made up of young leaders and also to strengthen his involvement with the UN.
African Talent Awards is an event to reward and distinguish African talents in all fields of activity, promoting excellence, entrepreneurship and Africanism in the eyes of the world.
Initially focused on the scoop of African youth; this youth which embodies the base of any society. The African talent Awards have grown to the point of covering all the African generations who aspire to community and cultural development. With the ideal of materializing this united, hardworking, innovative Africa through the ages.
The Ivorian Emmanuel Lionnel is the former president of the Association of African and Caribbean Students of Laurentian University in Canada. And full of ambitions that you will discover very soon.
Other Awards and Achievements;
- The Best International Leader of the Asian Continent
- The Best International Leader of India for the Academic year 2017-2018
- Best Young International Leader in Province of Ontario
- Association of African and Caribbean Students of Laurentian University, Canada
- Association of International Students in India, President.